While still on the banana and chocolate theme from last week, I thought I would have a go at making some low fat banana chocolate muffins. After a couple of attempts I’ve come up with a recipe that resembles and taste somewhat like banana muffins, I hope you agree.
Low Fat Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 100g Wholemeal self raising flour
- 100g Mashed banana
- 1 Banana & custard flavour yogurt (fat free muller light)
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Agave Nectar (sweetener)
- 11g Chocolate Options
- Preheat oven to 180’c and spray a muffin tin with fry light or line with paper cases.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and mix into a smooth batter.
- Divide equally into the muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing form the tin, allow to cool completely before eating. Enjoy!!
Hi, I'm Melanie but most people call me Mel! I love good tasting food, enjoy cooking and growing my own veg. Love the great outdoors and spending time with my family.