Don’t you just love a plate stacked high with warm pancakes drizzled with honey 🙂 It’s such a lovely warm filling breakfast… But the down side to having these to often is the weight gain. Wouldn’t you love it if you could still have a plate of pancakes once a week knowing they were healthy and still lose weight? Well I’ve got just the recipe for you, created by the lovely “Tracey Solley Brison Stone” I share with you Magic Oaty Pancakes…
Magic Oaty Pancakes
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 35g Porridge Oats
- 1 pot of fat free flavored Yogurt
- 2-3 tbspn Sweetner
- 2-3 Eggs
- Mix porridge oats and yogurt together and leave in fridge overnight
- Next morning add sweetener and eggs to porridge mix and mix together Add frylight to a non-stick pan
- Add 2-3 spoonfuls of porridge mix, (depending on size of pan) making small american style pancakes.
- Once brown on the underside, flip and cook the other side.
- Tip If you forget the night before to mix up the oats and yogurt, you can do it the next morning and leave for 20-30 minutes before adding your eggs and cooking. To get the best results when making magic oaty pancakes it's best to make up the mixture and leave over night. This will give the oats a chance to absorb more of the yogurt and makes cooking and turning your pancakes that little bit easier.
Hi, I'm Melanie but most people call me Mel! I love good tasting food, enjoy cooking and growing my own veg. Love the great outdoors and spending time with my family.