I’m a big fan of pasta so I like to keep it interesting, with the beautiful summer sunshine upon us, this lovely roasted vegetable pasta salad is just perfect. It’s simply bursting with Mediterranean flavours.
Easy To Do Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad
300g dried pasta shapes
1 red pepper diced
100g baby plum tomatoes, halved
1 medium courgette, diced
100g mushrooms, diced
3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 medium white onion, diced
2 tbsp reduced fat green pesto
100g feta cheese (reduced fat)
3 tsp Italian seasoning
Salt & fresh black pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 180’c. Cook pasta according to packet instructions, and set aside.
2. Add balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and 1 tsp Italian seasoning to the tomatoes and leave to one side.
3. Place the diced vegetables in a roasting pan, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over 2 tsp Italian seasoning, spray with fry light and toss. Add the tomatoes and roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
4. Add the roasted vegetables along with any juices to the pasta add feta and pesto and mix together.
5. Divide between 4 serving plates and enjoy.
Nutritional value per serving: Coming Soon
This is a lovely meal that can be eaten hot or cold, great for your lunch box or add a lovely green salad a glass of wine and you have yourself an evening meal. Using different vegetables will add variation to the dish too, as I know we all don’t like the same vegetables so use what works for you. Also for a more intense flavour why not add a little more pesto.
Don’t forget to share the recipe, as I know many peeps are looking for lunchbox ideas and with this lovely weather this recipe is perfect x
Powered by Facebook Comments