I’m a big fan of pasta so I like to keep it interesting, with the beautiful summer sunshine upon us, this lovely roasted vegetable pasta salad is just perfect. It’s simply bursting with Mediterranean flavours.
Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 300g dried pasta shapes
- 1 red pepper diced
- 100g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium courgette, diced
- 100g mushrooms, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 2 tbsp reduced fat green pesto
- 100g feta cheese (reduced fat)
- 3 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt & fresh black pepper
- Fry light
- Pre-heat oven to 180’c. Cook pasta according to packet instructions, and set aside.
- Add balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and 1 tsp Italian seasoning to the tomatoes and leave to one side.
- Place the diced vegetables in a roasting pan, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over 2 tsp Italian seasoning, spray with fry light and toss. Add the tomatoes and roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Add the roasted vegetables along with any juices to the pasta add feta and pesto and mix together.
- Divide between 4 serving plates and enjoy.
- NOTE This is a lovely meal that can be eaten hot or cold,
Hi, I'm Melanie but most people call me Mel! I love good tasting food, enjoy cooking and growing my own veg. Love the great outdoors and spending time with my family.