What can I say, I love desserts! This quick fix tiramisu is so simple and easy to put together. Don’t you just love it when you stumble upon an easy recipe that your able to stick in the fridge within 10 minutes. And best of all its low fat and healthy but still full of flavour.
Quick Fix Tiramisu
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 170g Ricotta
- 80g Fat Free Fromage Frais
- 4 Sponge fingers
- Vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp sweetener
- 1 Banana, sliced
- Cooled strong black coffee
- Mix together ricotta, fat free fromage frais, sweetener and extract, set aside.
- Dip sponge fingers into coffee and place in a dish.
- Cover sponge fingers with Half of the cheese mix.
- Layer with banana, then cover with remaining cheese mix.
- Chill for 2-3 hours.
- Decorate with grated chocolate or cocoa powder before serving.
- Servings : 2
- Course : dessert
Hi, I'm Melanie but most people call me Mel! I love good tasting food, enjoy cooking and growing my own veg. Love the great outdoors and spending time with my family.