With the weather turning rather cold again I needed something that was hot, tasty and quick for lunch so this sweet chilli beef stir-fry was just perfect. The best part about this recipe you can use up any leftover roast meats or if you’re not too keen on meat some prawns would work just as well.
Low Fat Sweet Chilli Beef Stir-Fry
- Difficulty Level Medium
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 200g beef cut into strips
- 1 pkt of prepared stir fry vegetables
- 100g tender stem broccoli, halved
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Cooking spray
- Spray a wok with cooking spray and heat over a medium heat, add the sliced beef and stir fry for a few minutes. Mix together the ginger, garlic, soy and sweet chilli sauce and add to the beef. Stir well until the beef is well coated.
- Transfer the beef from the wok to a bowl and set aside.
- Add all the vegetables to the wok and stir fry until tender but still slightly crunchy, add the beef and any sauce to the vegetables and mix well to combine all the flavours, adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Hi, I'm Melanie but most people call me Mel! I love good tasting food, enjoy cooking and growing my own veg. Love the great outdoors and spending time with my family.