Making healthy Thai salmon fishcakes are a lot easier than you imagined, I love Thai foods/ingredients, and salmon is one of my favorite fish so I kinda put the two together and came up with this lovely recipe. Just the fragrant smell of the coriander makes me drool 🙂 Anyway because this is one of my favorite recipes I thought it would be a good idea to share with you.
Thai Salmon Fish Cakes – Made Healthy
- Difficulty Level Medium
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 300g cooked salmon
- 350g mashed potato
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 chilli finely chopped
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 handful of coriander roughly chopped
- 1 lime
- Salt & black Pepper
- Mix together the salmon and potato, add the chilli, coriander and spring and mix well, season well with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Before adding the beaten egg, taste the mixture and correct the seasoning.
- Add half of the beaten egg to the fish mixture and stir together, if the mixture is too dry add more egg
- Roll into fishcakes, using frylight, fry in a pan over a medium heat, cook both side until golden brown.
- Serve with a salad or noodle and stir fried veg and a wedge of lime to squeeze over.
Hi, I'm Melanie but most people call me Mel! I love good tasting food, enjoy cooking and growing my own veg. Love the great outdoors and spending time with my family.