What can I say, I love desserts! This quick fix tiramisu is so simple and easy to put together. Don’t you just love it when you stumble upon an easy recipe that your able to stick in the fridge within 10 minutes. And best of all its low fat and healthy but still full of flavour.
Quick Fix Tiramisu In 10 Minutes
80g Fat Free Fromage Frais
4 Sponge Fingers
4 tbspn sweetener
Cooled strong black coffee
- Mix together ricotta, fat free fromage frais, sweetener and extract set aside.
- Dip sponge fingers into coffee and place in a dish.
- Cover sponge fingers with Half of the cheese mix.
- Layer with banana, then cover with remaining cheese mix.
- Chill for 2-3 hours.
- Decorate with grated chocolate or cocoa powder before serving.
Nutritional values coming soon!
Not because your on a diet you can’t have dessert, if you love coffee then this is defiantly one for you to try. The smooth soft cream cheese layered with the banana and coffee soaked sponged fingers… Drool, what are you waiting for?
No, seriously, this quick fix tiramisu is a dessert that you can make up in a jiffy and perfect any time of day or a great way to end a sunday roast.
I hope you find this recipe as enjoyable as I do, all feedback is welcomed, and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family x
Powered by Facebook Comments