Easter is a time for celebration and chocolate, but for us dieters it can be a dreaded time of year. Finding healthier options so that we don’t get left out makes our lives that little bit easier. These healthy Easter cupcakes is one of options. They are soft, moist, full of flavor and so simple to make, so I hope I don’t disappoint you with this lovely recipe.
Healthy Easter Cupcakes Simply Made
75g grated carrot
3 tbsp sweetener
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp mix spice
Grated zest of 1/2 orange
1 tbsp vegetable oil
3 tbsp golden syrup
For the topping
mini choc eggs
- Preheat oven to 180′c and line cupcake tin with 8 cases
- Place flour, carrot, mix spice, baking powder and sugar into a bowl
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, golden syrup and oil
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together well
- Pour into the paper cases and bake for 20-30 mins until golden brown
- Mix together the quark, sweetener and essence. Spoon onto cooled cakes and decorate with chopped walnuts and mini chocolate eggs.
Celebratory times like Easter, Christmas and New Years makes dieting that little bit harder if you don’t have a low fat, healthier option to choose from. These lovely little cupcakes are so full of the wonderful sweet Easter taste that this year you wont feel left out.
If you have a healthy, low fat version of an Easter recipe please share with us as we would all like to have more than one option. I hope you enjoy my version of these healthy Easter cupcakes, your feedback is valued so please comment below
Powered by Facebook Comments